⚓- a secret about myself
✄- A fear
♡- something i love
☂-something i hate
♛- something random
1. I wish that I could sing better. I have been in tons of musicals and plays but I imagine that it was pretty painful for everyone that had to hear me haha.
2. I wish that I could do something really well so that I knew what to do in my life. I can do a lot of things but just not one thing really well.
I am left-handed which sometimes causes a problem when I am taking exams on a teensy little desk next to a right-handed person.
Currently I am afraid that I am in the wrong major and that I am heading in the wrong direction with my career.
I am so super angry after just taking an exam where one of the 200 people in the room was coughing grossly or sniffing the entire time. I know you can’t help it but it’s so incredibly difficult to concentrate! Even my ta who was two feet in front of me would not stop coughing!! So frustrating.
Just finished Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult and it was amazing and the ending was crazy! Loved it and would totally recommend!
That’s too funny!! It’s just the most appropriate noise to make when something is cute.
1. Like: I say it way too often but I am trying to stop it.
2. Meowww: Whenever I think that something is cute, I make a little meow sounds. Weird I know.
3. Let’s put it this way: “I got a mouth like a sailor and yours is more like a Hallmark card.” I am not super proud of my bad word habit, but I mean some days just call for it.
Love the red carpet fashion.